FACEBOOK STATUS

What we get from seniors is learning..but then the education comes from the juniors.

If you love some one just let her go ....if she doesn't return she was never yours...

Bread in the back seat ..coconuts in the dickey.. means you've reached the middle age...

A good teacher can make few good students.... but a bad lecturer can create thousand devils in no time....irony.
How come the world has no heart for fathers day..at least 1%of what it gives for mothers day....I NEED GOOD GIFTS...NOT RECHARGEABLE TORCH LIGHTS..

A man falls for love many a time...........but he falls in love just once....I guess..

A teacher is a child forever....

I believe in love and marriage but not necessarily with the same person.

Smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15. 



When I die my gravestone is going to have a ‘Like’ button.

Life is a game, you can be a player or a toy.

Everyday is not the same then how can you expect everyoen to be the same everyday.

Flirting is like a game of Chess. One wrong move ….. and you are married

One smile can’t change the world but your smile changes mine.

Everything is perfect. But only when I am with you.

It’s a man’s job to respect women but its a woman’s job to give him something to respect.


If you ever ask me how many times you've crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.

When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Because the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die.

Wife: I love you. Husband: I love you too. Wife: Prove it, scream it to world. Husband:*whispers in ear* I love you. Wife: Why'd you whisper it to me? Husband: Because you are my world.

Girl: Describe me in one word. Boy: Mine.

A boy gave a girl 13 roses; 12 were real, 1 was fake, then the boy said to the girl, 'I will love you until the last rose dies.'

Chinese: Me not come to work, me sick. Boss: When I'm sick I have sex with my wife, try it. Later Chinese called back: It worked. Me better. You got nice house!

Sex is like math: You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply.

I love everybody. Some I love to be around, some I love to avoid, and others I would love to punch in the face!

I love you with all my butt, I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.

Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our heart, other people come into our lives and make us want to leave footprints on their faces.








No comments:

Post a Comment